I was tagged by my big friend Mango to tell you 10 honest things about myself.
1. I really like to snuggle. If you sit on the floor, that means you are in my territory and you want to snuggle too. The best types of snuggle are when I am sitting on you. Be aware when you come to our house.
2. I am a lazy butt. Mommy works during the day, so I go to bed early with her at night. Daddy works nights, so he sleeps in during the day. That is normally when I get my best sleepys in because I have half the bed to myself while daddy is snoring away. None of this "floor sleeping" for me!
3. While daddy and I are having said "sleepy time", I like to army crawl up to the top so that I'm laying on his pillow. Hey, he says its comfy, why shouldn't I get in on that action?
4. One of my favorite toys is "Lovey", my blue stuffed doggie. Mommy has had to perform emergency surgery on Lovey many times because she has fallen apart in the wash. Just last week she had to have "re-capitation" surgery. I was very happy when she was back.
5. After I get a bath, Mommy and Daddy towel dry me off. After said towel drying, I like to make sure I tell the towel who is boss by carrying it around the house for awhile.
6. I really like getting in the car to go for a ride with Mommy and Daddy. I really don't like getting OUT of the car, which means Mommy and Daddy sometimes have to give me a gentle tug (read: push/pull) out of the car nearly 99% of the time.
7. If I see a sock on the floor, it has now become the property of Stella. Mommy and Daddy like to try and take them from me, but I will always have the upper hand!
8. I have been woken up many times by mommy and daddy laughing at me. Something about snoring. It doesn't bother me any, so I don't know what they're talking about.
9. I really like little kids. Mommy and Daddy don't have any kids (except for me of course), but the house I was at before my forever home had 3 little girls that I liked to play with. Everytime I see kids at the dog park or walking around our complex, I just have to go up and say hi.
10. I have recently learned to crawl up in the front seat in Mommy's car. Sometimes I get my back half stuck. Mommy says it has something to do with my "junk in my trunk". I don't know what that means. All I know is that I like to be close to Mommy and Daddy when they're driving. The backseat gets lonely!
Hope you enjoyed! I will now tag.......Gus and Waldo, Khyra, Maggie and Mitch, and Abby.