Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just a quick note....

Mommy and Daddy are taking me to my first puppy obedience class tonight! I hope I can meet lots of other cute and adorable puppies just like me!! Mommy will have to post later on my progress!
We are sorry for the lack of pictures lately. Mommy and Daddy lost their picture snapper and they haven't been able to get a new one yet. We had Daddy's friend come over for dinner and he and I like to pretend we are supermodels together, so we will post some pictures from then laters.
Hope everyone is having a good week!
Stella-bella

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure woo will be the khutest puppy at khlass!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Stella...

    You are gonna love puppy classes...

    You are gonna make lots of friends & learn lots of tricks & get lots of treats & your Mom & Dad are gonna be sooo proud of you...

    Abby xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stella,
    Puppy school is a blast. I bet you are the most beautiful one there. Can't wait to see how big you are now.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at puppy obedience class, Stella! We'll be thinking of you!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Stella, go wow them all at puppy class. You will have lots of fun.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete