Thursday, November 5, 2009

Howl-o-ween!!

I hope everyone had a GREAT Halloween! Mommy decided to dress me up...even though I protested and pouted! Can you guess who I was??? (don't mind the "scared look" on my face...that's part of my pout-y-ness)Any guesses??? "Hercules" from "The Sandlot"!
I was very nervous about coming out. I get nervous about my figure! :)
Mommy kept taking pictures of me. I just wanted to hide my face!
"Stop it Mommy!"
Mommy tried to get the whole shirt in the picture, but it didn't work out very well.
What were YOU for Howl-o-ween??
p.s. This is from Stella's mommy....Stella's 1st birthday is coming up and I want to make some "puppy friendly" treats for some of my friends. What are some good websites to find some yummy treats? I know there's a puppy recipe book out there too, do you know what its called?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my!

    Little Stella isn't a wee puppy anymore!

    Woo look so furry khute!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Mom says she just read this recipe today on Sugar's blog - it looked FURRY yummy!
    http://www.sugarthegoldenretriever.com/2009/11/tasty-thursday-honey-sweet-potato-dog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a book called Pupcakes and everything in it tastes most yummers.

    Poor little Stella. You don't look so pleased with your outfit, but you do sure look like you are growing into a big beautiful girl.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be embarrassed, Stella! You look great in your costume!
    This site has lots of yummy stuff: http://www.thepoop.com/pooppantry/

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thor the Mastiff won't dress up, either, but he and his boys do love the Sandlot.

    For Thor's birthday, we always make applesauce meringue cake. He loves it very much, and there is limited sugar and no frosting. You can search it under cakes on our blog, if Stella is interested in sharing with her humans. Happy Birthday, Stella! You are a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete